Requirements for All Students
- Application Deadline: March 15
- Bachelor's Degree from an approved institution.
- Minimum GPA of 2.80
- Official Transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit, and even if the credit appears on your bachelor's transcript.
- E-transcripts highly preferred. They are the fastest, most reliable method of delivery. They must be addressed to email@example.com.
- Mail hard copies to Nancy Crane, Graduate Admissions, 501 College Av., Wheaton, IL 60187.
- Admission Application
- Three Online Recommendations Forms
- Pastor (or other Christian leader)
- Option if you do not have an employer: Someone with whom you have had a supervisor-employee relationship, e.g., in a ministry, internship, or missions-trip context.
- Letters accepted as supplements to Online Recommendation Forms.
- Essays. Essay questions found in application.
- Chronological Resume
- Signed , , and Statement of Veracity.
- Application Fee US $30, non-refundable.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An is required for all international applicants instead of the GRE.
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then MAT or GRE is required.
- required with every official transcript.
- Please review for full information.
Learn more about the program and the Outdoor & Adventure Leadership program.