Admission is contingent upon current U.S. State Department travel advisories for the Middle East.
Requirements for All Applicants
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Application for admission with autobiographical information and essays as indicated in application.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Three references: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional (employer).
- Research Paper (10 to 20 pages).
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international students instead of the GRE.
- International Transcript Verification Report is needed for students who completed degrees outside of the United States.
- The Formal Application deadline both for U.S. Citizens and International Students is January 1.