Admission to the M.A. in Old Testament Archaeology requires evaluation of the total applicant pool. Admission is also contingent upon current U.S. State Department travel advisories for the Middle East.
Requirements for All Applicants
- Application deadline is March 15 for the following summer enrollment. (International Students: January 1.)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Application for admission with autobiographical information and essays as indicated in application.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Three references: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional (employer).
- Research Paper (10 to 20 pages).
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international students instead of the GRE.
- International Transcript Verification Report is needed for students who completed degrees outside of the United States.
- The Formal Application deadline both for U.S. Citizens and International Students is January 1.