Applications to this program requires evaluation of the total applicant pool.
Requirements for All Students
- Application deadline: March 15.
- Bachelor's degree from an approved institution and in an approved major.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) General Test.
- Official transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit.
- Admission application
- Three recommendations forms, not letters
- Pastor (or other Christian leader)
- Option if you do not have an employer: Someone with whom you have had a supervisor-employee relationship, e.g., in a ministry, internship, or missions-trip context.
- Letters accepted as supplements to Recommendation Forms.
- Four Essays
- Chronological Resume
- Signed Statement of Faith, Community Covenant, and Statement of Veracity.
- Application Fee US $30, non-refundable.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international applicants instead of the GRE.
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then MAT or GRE is required.
- Transcript evaluation report required with every official transcript.
- Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.
Learn more about the program and the intercultural studies department.