Requirements for All Students
- Application Deadline: March 1, but students may submit their applications before the deadline.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) General Test.
- The entrance exam requirement may be waived based upon your professional and ministry experience. To request a waiver, please select "waive" from the drop down menu in the application. A complete application must be received before approval of a waiver can be granted.
- Resume; please highlight work and ministry experience.
- Official Transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit, and even if the credit appears on your bachelor's transcript.
- E-transcripts highly preferred. They are the fastest, most reliable method of delivery. They must be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail hard copies to Nancy Crane, Graduate Admissions, 501 College Av., Wheaton, IL 60187.
- Admission Application
- Three Online Recommendations Forms
- Pastor (or other Christian leader)
- Option if you do not have an employer: Someone with whom you have had a supervisor-employee relationship, e.g., in a ministry, internship, or missions-trip context.
- Letters accepted as supplements to Online Recommendation Forms.
- Essays. Essay questions found in application.
- Signed Statement of Faith, Community Covenant, and Statement of Veracity.
- Application Fee US $30, non-refundable.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international applicants instead of the GRE.
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then MAT or GRE is required.
- Transcript evaluation report required with every official transcript.
- Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.
Learn more about the program and the Humanitarian & Disaster Leadership program.