Applications to this program requires evaluation of the total applicant pool.
Requirements for All Applicants
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Application for admission with autobiographical information and essays as indicated in application.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Three references: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional (employer).
- MAT (Miller Analogies Test) or GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) General Test. If you are applying to a master's program and already have a postgraduate degree earned in the United States, you might be exempt from the entrance exam requirement.
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all International applicants instead of the GRE.
- International Transcript Verification Report is needed for students who completed degrees outside of the United States.
- The formal application deadline for international students is January 1.
Learn more about the program and the biblical and theological studies department.