The M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership can be completed entirely through modular intensive and online courses.
Requirements for All Applicants
- Review application deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.75
- Resume; please highlight work and ministry experience.
- Official transcripts from all schools that ever granted you college credit, even just one credit.
- Admission application
- Three recommendations forms, not letters
- Pastor (or other Christian leader)
- Option if you do not have an employer: Someone with whom you have had a supervisor-employee relationship, e.g., in a ministry, internship, or missions-trip context.
- Letters accepted as supplements to Recommendation Forms.
- Signed Statement of Faith, Community Covenant, and Statement of Veracity.
- Application Fee US $30, non-refundable.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international applicants instead of the GRE.
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then MAT or GRE is required.
- Transcript evaluation report required with every official transcript.
- Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.
The M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership will equip you to think critically and act creatively to communicate the gospel and lead the change that’s needed in our contemporary, multi-ethnic world.