Admission decisions based on total applicant pool.
Requirements for All Students
- Application Deadline for Early Decision: January 7.
- Application Deadline: March 1.
- Bachelor's Degree from a Regionally Accredited Institution.
- GPA 3.0 minimum.
- GRE General Test. Institution Code 1905.
- Official Transcripts from all schools at which you ever enrolled, even for just one credit and even if that credit appears on your bachelor's transcript.
- E-transcripts preferred. Address them to email@example.com.
- Mail hard copies to Nancy Crane, Graduate Admissions Dept., 501 College Av., Wheaton, IL 60187.
- Online Application Form.
- Four Online Recommendation Forms, not letters. Letters are accepted as supplements to the forms.
- Academic. Should be an instructor from whom you have taken a class.
- Pastoral. Can be a Christian leader who is not a pastor.
- Professional. Should be a person with whom you have had a supervisor-employee relationship, which can be in a non-paid context.
- Mental Health Professional. Should be a licensed, mental-health practitioner or a psychology professor.
- Chronological Resume.
- Interview with a CMHC Faculty Member. We hope to use the interview to get to know students better and to give them an opportunity to get to know our program better. NOTE: Applicants should submit their application, which contains the essays, at least forty-eight hours prior to the interview.
- 9/28/18, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 10/26/18, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 11/30/18, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 12/14/18, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 1/25/19, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 2/15/19, Friday, Interview Day on campus. Time to be determined. We strongly recommend coming to this day.
- 2/22/19, Friday, 8:30 CST, video conference.
To schedule an interview, please contact the CMHC Program Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international applicants instead of the GRE.
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then MAT or GRE is required.
- Transcript evaluation report required with every official transcript.
- Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.
Learn more about the program and the School of Psychology, Counseling, and Family Therapy.