Admission decisions based on total applicant pool.
Requirements for All Students
- Application deadline for early decision: February 7.
- Application deadline: March 1.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- GPA 3.0 minimum
- GRE General Test. Institution Code 1905.
- Official Transcripts from all schools at which you ever enrolled, even for just one credit and even if that credit appears on your bachelor's transcript.
- E-transcripts preferred. They are the fastest and most reliable method of delivery. Address them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail hard copies to Nancy Crane, Graduate Admissions Dept., 501 College Av., Wheaton, IL 60187.
- Online Application Form
- Four Recommendations - these are online forms, not letters. Letters are accepted as supplements to the forms.
- Should be an instructor from whom you have taken a class.
- Can be a Christian leader who is not a pastor.
- Should be someone with whom you have had a supervisor-employee relationship; can be in a non-paid context.
- Mental Health Professional
- Should be a licensed, mental-health practitioner or a psychology professor.
- Personal Interview - with a CMHC faculty member.
- We hope to use the interview to get to know students better and to give them an opportunity to get to know our program better.
- Applicants should submit their application and essays at least forty-eight hours prior to the interview.
- 9/28/18, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 10/26/18, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 11/30/18, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 12/14/18, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 1/25/19, Friday, 8:30 am CST, video conference.
- 2/15/19, Friday, Interview Day on campus. Time to be determined. We strongly recommend coming to this day.
- 2/22/19, Friday, 8:30 CST, video conference.
- To schedule your video or on-campus interview, please contact the CMHC Program Administrator, at email@example.com
Additional Requirements for International Students
- An English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all international applicants instead of the GRE.
- If TOEFL or IELTS is waived, then MAT or GRE is required.
- Transcript evaluation report required with every official transcript.
- Please review Graduate International Admissions for full information.
Learn more about the program and the School of Psychology, Counseling, and Family Therapy.