Applying to the Wheaton College Graduate School
Learn more about the admission requirements and application deadlines for the M.A. in Biblical Studies at the Wheaton College Graduate School.
Application Deadline Information
The M.A. in Biblical Studies program reviews completed Summer Semester applications on a rolling basis.
The formal application deadline for all international applicants is January 1st.
United States (Citizen, Permanent Resident, National) Applicants
The M.A. in Biblical Studies program will continue to review completed Fall Semester applications after June 15th on a rolling basis. Please note that decisions after the June 15th date are dependent upon the availability of remaining spaces. We encourage following the deadlines below to enhance your application experience.
Early Action Application: Apply by November 15th to receive an admissions decision by December 6th
Priority Application: Apply by January 15th to receive an admissions decision by February 5th
Regular Application: Apply by March 15th to receive an admissions decision by April 6th
Final Application (decisions after this date dependent upon availability): Apply by June 15th to receive an admissions decision by July 6th
The M.A. in Biblical Studies program reviews completed Spring Semester applications on a rolling basis.
Requirements for All Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Minimum GPA: 2.75.
- Application Form, which includes three essays.
- Official Transcripts from all colleges. Separate transcripts required from each school, even if it was for only one credit, and even if the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript.
- Three Recommendations: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional.
- Resume, chronological. Include ministry experience.
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
- Please consult with your admissions counselor, Wanchen Villegas, Assist. Dir., Graduate Admissions, firstname.lastname@example.org, to see if you can be eligible for this program.
Learn more about the program and the School of Biblical and Theological Studies.