This degree is offered in a cohort model where students stay together as a group throughout three years of study, taking weekly evening classes one night per week, and two one-week intensive courses each year.
Requirements for All Applicants
- Application deadline: June 1. Qualified applicants will be accepted until all seats are filled.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Application for admission with autobiographical information and essays as indicated in application.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Three references: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional (employer).
- Resume; please highlight work and ministry experience
- The GRE may be waived based upon your professional and ministry experience.
- GRE General Test scores. The Wheaton College institutional code is 1905. General Test scores are downloaded weekly from the Educational Testing Service site. You may self-report your scores (by e-mail or fax) to expedite the evaluation process.
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
- Please choose another M.A. program. The cohort model M.A. Biblical Studies is a part time program so educational visas cannot be issued.
Learn more about the program and the biblical and theological studies department.