Celebrate your acceptance to Wheaton with a special visit event just for you!
Whether you’ve officially declared Wheaton College as your college of choice or you’re still trying to discern which place is right for you, you’re invited to attend #mywheaton Days! Join us!
|Dates||Overnight Housing Deadline||
|March 21-22, 2019||Thursday, March 14||Monday, March 18|
|April 11-12, 2019||Thursday, April 4||Monday, April 8|
Picture Your Day
The action starts Thursday afternoon. Plan to arrive around 3:45 PM to register.
You’ll also experience the following while you’re here:
- Meet your potential future classmates in-person, on-campus
- Get a real taste of local Chicago cuisine
- Stay overnight in residence halls with current student hosts (accepted students only)
- Attend an on-campus Coffeehouse featuring current student artists and poets
- Head to Chapel for an experience of worship and community
- Attend a class of your choice
- Informational sessions on financial aid, next steps, student life
- Take a student-led campus tour
- Join us in Anderson Commons for a top 20 college dining experience
Parents and family members are warmly welcomed to attend! Learn from current Wheaton parents during a "parents-only" Q&A session and see all that Wheaton has to offer your student. Attend information sessions with your student and meet staff and faculty across the Wheaton community.
Register for #mywheaton Days with this online form.
Parking will be available in the East Billy Graham Center and Edman Chapel lots. Look for our Undergraduate Admissions Event signs. You can view a campus map here.