The George and Helen Bennett Fund for Missionary Service is a debt forgiveness opportunity for Wheaton College students and alumni called to overseas missions but burdened by student loan debt.
- Received or will receive an undergraduate degree from Wheaton College
- Called to serve in overseas missionary service
- Plans to serve internationally a minimum of four years
- Educational student loans borrowed while an undergraduate student
- Federal, Private, and Institutional loans are all eligible
- Parent PLUS Loans or personal debts (credit card, auto/home loans) are NOT eligible
- Graduate student loans and spouse student loans are eligible under certain circumstances
Meet a Bennett Fund Recipient
Get to know some of our George & Helen Bennett Fund for Missionary Service Fund recipients.
- Read the full Procedures and Requirements for the Bennett Fund.
- Complete the Bennett Fund Application.
For more information, contact the Wheaton College Student Financial Services Office at 630.752.5700 or Bennett.Fund@wheaton.edu.