Visit these outside resources for more information on Financial Aid.
Higher Education Tax Benefits
Scholarship/Financial Aid Resources
- FAFSA and FAFSA4caster >> (use the 4caster for an early start on the process)
- IRS (for tax transcripts and forms)
- Outside Scholarships (list of outside scholarships that our office receives).
- Selective Service System
- Social Security Administration
- NSLDS (National Student Loan Data System)
“Before applying to Wheaton, I sent in applications for private scholarship programs to help pay for school. Through my participation in Distinguished Young Women of America (Jr. Miss), the National Society of High School Scholars, Walt Disney Company Scholars and various essay competitions, I came into school with over $40,000 to be put towards my college education. In addition, the Presidential Scholarship from Wheaton College helped provide the opportunity to attend my dream school.”
For the past 58 years, Distinguished Young Women, formerly America's Junior Miss, has impacted over 740,000 young women across the country and awarded more than $102 million in cash scholarships to those who excel in scholarship, leadership and talent.