Perceptive Content and WebNow
|Perceptive Content is Wheaton College's solution for long-term document storage, archiving, and workflow.|
To request a Perceptive Content account, fill out this form.
|WebNow is the web-based application for Mac users or others without the desktop client. You must use Safari or Firefox to log in to WebNow.|
When to Use
- Long-term storage for records
- Submitting Check Requests
- Eliminating paper document workflow
Do not use Perceptive Content for short-term document storage or for documents actively being modified.
- Documents can be entered into Perceptive Content:
- Scanned and uploaded using your department copy machine and the ImageNow Printer
- Scanned directly into Perceptive Content using a department-owned scanner
- Documents can be viewed by any user with a Perceptive Content account
- By logging into the desktop application
- By logging in to the web application
- Find your documents quickly and easily with predefined searches