OnBase and OnBase Web
|Hyland OnBase is Wheaton College's solution for long-term document storage, archiving, and workflow.|
To request an OnBase account, fill out this form.
|OnBase Web is the web-based application for Mac users or others without the desktop link. Follow these instructions to log in to OnBase Web.|
When to Use
- Long-term storage for records
- Eliminating paper document workflow
Do not use OnBase for short-term document storage or for documents actively being modified.
- Documents can be entered into OnBase:
- Scanned and uploaded using your department copy machine and the ImageNow Printer
- Scanned directly into OnBase using a department-owned scanner
- Documents can be viewed by any user with an OnBase account
- By logging into the desktop application
- By logging in to the web application
- Find your documents quickly and easily with predefined searches