Posted December 12, 2017 by Academic and Institutional Technology
Request Transcripts through Banner Self Service
Students can now request printed and electronic transcripts directly through Banner Self Service, found in the Wheaton Portal.
Key Benefits and Features
- Transcript requests will now be processed automatically, which makes the process significantly faster than before
- Electronic transcripts will be immediately be emailed to your provided email address
- Printed transcripts will be available in the Registrar's office or mailed to your address
Impact on College Community
To request a transcript:
- Go to portal.wheaton.edu
- Navigate to Banner Self Service
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Student Records
- Select Request Printed Transcript
- Read and follow the instructions on the Transcript Request Address form
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Academic and Institutional Technology by email or by phone at 630.752.4357 (HELP).