Deepen your of ministry, mission, leadership, theology, and scripture with faculty, leaders, and students at Wheaton College Graduate School.
M.A. in Ministry Leadership Program Highlights
- 42 credit hours
- Flexible and modular for ministry leaders: on-campus intensives and online courses
- Learn in a cohort with like-minded students and faculty
- Receive up to 25% discount as part of the cohort
- 3 core competency areas to deepen your ministry: Bible & theology, mission, and leadership.
- The African-American Church Evangelism Institute equips African-American pastors and churches to engage their communities and grow their churches through reaching the lost and adding new believers. Participants can receive advanced academic standing in the master’s degree program. For more information email email@example.com