Prospective students have the option to submit a portfolio of their creative work to Admissions along with their application. The portfolio is reviewed by the Art Department, scored and a recommendation is made to the Admissions Office. The portfolio is NOT required for students who wish to be Art Majors at Wheaton College, but is a component that has the potential to benefit the student in the admissions process and also allows the Art Department Faculty to become familiar with prospective students and their work before enrollment should they be accepted.
Guidelines for Portfolio
- Portfolio should be submitted with application to admissions office
- Labeled CD with your first and last name
- 10 to 15 digital JPEG images of your work on a CD
- Label each image with title, date, media, and dimensions.
- Work should reflect your abilities and art interests
For more information about applying to Wheaton College contact Admissions.