The Christian College Consortium (CCC) Visitor Program is designed to give students the opportunity to take advantage of course offerings and varied instructional experiences on other Christian college and university campuses for an academic semester while maintaining regular standing at their home institution. Using the Visitor Program, a student can take advantage of courses that may not be offered at their home institution or study under distinguished instructors on sister campuses. This program can enrich the educational experience by making the resources of other Consortium Colleges available as part of an undergraduate program.
Undergraduates in good academic standing enrolled at one of the Christian College Consortium (CCC) member institutions may be considered for enrollment on another consortium campus. Enrollment is limited to one term on the campus visited. Enrollment may be restricted by limitations in institutional enrollments, individual course enrollments, or because of prerequisite course requirements.
CCC Member Institutions
1 Macklem Drive
Wilmore, KY 40390
One College Avenue
Grantham, PA 17027
3900 Bethel Drive
St. Paul, MN 55112
|Seattle Pacific University
3307 West Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98119
|George Fox University
414 N. Meridian Street
Newberg, OR 97132
236 W. Reade Avenue
Upland, IN 46989
255 Grapevine Road
Wenham, MA 01984
|Trinity International University
2065 Half Day Road
Deerfield, IL 60015
315 East College Avenue
Greenville, IL 62246
955 La Paz Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
1 Willard Avenue
Houghton, NY 14744
501 College Avenue
Wheaton, IL 60187
2600 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton, OH 44709
Consortium Visitor Program Application Process - for Wheaton students
- Contact the Registrar's Office to obtain the consortium application or visit the CCC website to download the Student Visitor Program application.
- Apply for Off-Campus study approval from Wheaton College through GoGlobal. Off-Campus study approval requirements must be completed in GoGlobal by March 15 for the Fall semester and by October 15 for the Spring semester.
Please be aware that proposed coursework for the consortium semester must be approved by the Registrar for transfer to Wheaton College. If you will be transferring courses related to your major or minor, you must have the Request for Approval of Transfer Credits form signed by your Academic Advisor prior to submitting it to the Registrar’s Office.
- Submit the Consortium Visitor application to the appropriate school’s Registrar’s Office, along with transcripts of all completed college work and your responses/statements.
- The consortium application and all supporting documents must be received in the appropriate Registrar’s Office by the admission deadline. Please contact the school directly to determine the admission deadline.
Please contact the Wheaton College Registrar’s Office at 630.752.5045 for additional information or to obtain an application form; you can also review the Consortium Visitor Program FAQs
Consortium Visitor Program Application Process - for CCC Visitors
- Please contact your school's Registrar's Office for details and regulations regarding the CCC Visitor Program.
- Visit the CCC website to download and complete the Student Visitor Program application.
- Make certain your proposed coursework for the semester is approved for transfer by the Registrar from your home institution.
- Following this approval, submit the Consortium Visitor application to the Wheaton College Registrar’s Office, along with transcripts of all completed college work and your responses/statements.
- The consortium application and all supporting documents must be received in the Wheaton College Registrar’s Office by the admission deadline. Please contact the Wheaton College Registrar's Office directly at 630.752.5045 for the admission deadline in each academic year.
This program is not directly supervised by the Center for Global and Experiential Learning.