Resources available for check-out.
Students can contact LRC@wheaton.edu to reserve any of the following materials:
- Course Textbooks
- French-English Dictionary
- German-English Dictionary
- The Scribiner-Batam English Dictionary
- Digital Voice Recorder
- Films in Aramaic, Chinese, French, Gallego, German, Greek, Italian, Latin, Portuguese and Spanish (accessible only by Wheaton College students and staff)
- Reserve the LRC for a student group or event: Contact LRC@wheaton.edu
Click here to view the Fall 2021 tutoring schedule. Use your wheaton.edu email to login.
Priority Deadline is March 3, 2021- Call for Applications: Virtual Summer Research Laboratory on Russia, Eastern Europe, and Eurasia (June 14 - August 8, 2021)
Wheaton College Online Language Learning Resources
- Exegetically Speaking is a weekly podcast of the friends and faculty of Wheaton College, IL and The Lanier Theological Library. Hosted by Dr. David Capes, it features language experts who discuss the importance of learning the biblical languages—Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek—and shows how reading the Bible in the original languages “pays off.” Each podcast lasts between seven and eleven minutes and covers a different topic for those who want to read the Bible for all it is worth.
- Insititute for Cross-Cultural Traning- A Wheaton College institute that equips Christians called to global service with skills in cross-cultural communication, language learning, and English teaching so they can serve their communities effectively and professionally.
- Loeb Classical Library - Provides a virtual library of all that is important in Greek and Latin literature.
- Rosetta Stone - Language learning resource in over 30 languages
Thinking about study abroad? The Department of Modern and Classical Languages takes a holistic approach to study abroad. We host immersive experiences that take language learning to new heights:
- Interested in other languages and programs? Check out our Global Programs and Studies Page