An 11-session video training series to help you share Jesus in various contexts during the Christmas season.
If you are like most Christ-followers, you struggle with sharing your faith. Woulda, coulda, shoulda’s continually nag at you as you interact with non-Christians and feel as though you fall short in telling them about Jesus. This struggle is particularly evident during the Christmas season, when people are supposedly more open to having conversations about faith. The birth of the Christ-child is central to the holiday season, even when it is shrouded by less “offensive” offerings.
And yet here we are. We have committed to love Jesus and we do love Jesus. We have experienced the hope and joy that comes with an abiding Savior who never changes or leaves.
And because we have experienced this, we wish everyone else would as well.
With the Christmas season nearing, let’s shake off the bonds of fear, uncertainty, and busyness that threaten to sideline us in our gospel witness. Let’s instead sit at the feet of Jesus, our Savior, and remember what He did for us and why we love Him.
And then let's tell others.
We created Speaking the Story at Christmas to help you begin these faith conversations with friends, family, and neighbors. Each 3-minute training video features an expert who offers encouragement and guidance in a sharing the gospel in a certain context. Please use these videos in any way you see fit, share them with others, dialogue with your small group. We pray each would move you closer to finding your vital role in witnessing of Jesus to those who are near and far from Him.
The video series features expert teachers presenting on these topics:
- Video 1: Introducing the Gospel at Christmas - Rick Richardson, evangelism fellow, Billy Graham Center for Evangelism; professor, Wheaton College | Watch the Video >
- Video 2: In the Workplace – Chris Armstrong, director, Opus: The Art of Work, Billy Graham Center for Evangelism | Watch the Video >
- Video 3: With Those Who Have Been Abused – Karen Swanson, director, Institute for Prison Ministries, Billy Graham Center for Evangelism | Watch the Video >
- Video 4: With the Mourning – Laurel Bunker, dean of campus ministries and campus pastor, Bethel University | Watch the Video >
- Video 5: Using the Arts at Christmas – Byron Spradlin, founder and president, Artists in Christian Testimony | Watch the Video >
- Video 6: With Students – Jerry Root, evangelism fellow, Billy Graham Center for Evangelism; associate professor, Wheaton College | Watch the Video >
- Video 7: With the Skeptical – Jonathan Dodson, pastor, City Life Church in Austin; founder, Gospel Centered Discipleship | Watch the Video >
- Video 8: With Lapsed Christians – Ed Stetzer, executive director, Lifeway Research | Watch the Video >
- Video 9: With Nominal Christians – Chris Castaldo, senior pastor, New Covenant Church, Naperville, Illinois | Watch the Video >
- Video 10: With Muslim Friends – Roy Oksnevad, director, Muslim Ministries, Billy Graham Center for Evangelism | Watch the Video >
- Video 11: With Jewish Friends – Tuvya Zaretsky, senior associate for Jewish Evangelism, Lausanne; Jewish-Gentile Couples ministry specialist, Jews for Jesus | Watch the Video >