Wheaton logo 2020 color version also for mobile

Buswell Memorial Library

Buswell Memorial Library is named for the college’s third president, J. Oliver Buswell, Jr. It was originally built in 1950, with a large addition constructed in 1975.

The library building provides research consultations, study and classroom space, printed books and other materials, and academic technology. The College Archives & Special Collections, a department of Buswell Library, is housed separately at the Billy Graham Center building.

General Content Variant

Where is Buswell Library?