We appreciate your time and effort in completing this training in regard to accessibility and search-ability for the Wheaton College website.
Some pointers on the training
- The training course provided via the WheatonX platform. After reading through these tips, please use the link below to access the course.
- Click on the blue "Enroll" button
- On the enrollment form, you need only fill in the required fields, which are marked with an asterisk (*) -- E-mail, Full Name, Public Username, and Password.
These are not connected to your Wheaton network credentials.
- You do not have to complete the training in one sitting. Remember your
- Complete the course, and request a certificate of completion.
Now please proceed to the training course in WheatonX. Choose the Accessibility and Search-ability course (reddish-orange color)
If you have any questions, please let me know.