Wheaton College is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees. If you have questions or concerns about any of the information provided below, please reach out to the human resources team at email@example.com.
- COVID-19 Return to Campus Information - information about returning to work on campus this fall
- Maintaining Community While Working Remotely - ideas to keep your work relationships strong during this time
- Your Health Benefits Related to COVID-19 - information on your Wheaton College health plan in light of COVID-19
- Your Flexible Spending Related to COVID-19 - information your Flexible Spending plan in light of COVID-19
- CARES Act Provisions Affecting Retirement Plans - options available to participants in the Wheaton College Retirement Plan as a result of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act.
- Mental Health Wellness Tips for Quarantine - 25 tips to stay healthy
- Temporary Eligibility Changes to Benefit Plans Due to COVID-19 - learn about temporary changes to certain employee health and welfare benefits plans to assist affected employees during these difficult times
- Support Resources - resources available to you from the college to support physical and mental well-being