The Billy Graham Center Archives holds over 700 collections of unique materials documenting the work of North American, Protestant, nondenominational individuals and parachurch organizations in the spheres of Christian evangelism and global missions, including mass evangelism, Bible translation, medical missions, Christian education, student movements, prison ministries, religious radio and television broadcasting, community development, and political advocacy, among others.
The collection is particularly strong in twentieth-century material and contains items in a wide variety of formats, such as correspondence, manuscripts, minutes of meetings, scrapbooks, diaries, maps and posters, personnel files, oral history interviews, photographs, audio/video material, and more.
Collection highlights include records, ephemera, and personal papers from some of the following organizations and individuals:
- The Lausanne Committee for World Evangelization
- The Fellowship Foundation
- Africa Inland Mission
- InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
- Mission Aviation Fellowship
- Kathryn Kuhlman Foundation
- Youth for Christ
- Overseas Missionary Fellowship
- Christianity Today
- Evangelicals for Social Action
- Evangelical Fellowship of Mission Agencies
Learn more about the BGC Archives collections, browse the finding aids, and search for specific items.