Psy.D. by the Numbers
- 100% of our students matched for Psy.D. pre-doctoral internship from 2013-15.
- 100% of our Psy.D. students were placed at APA-accredited locations in 2014.
- We offer 100+ clinical training sites in up to 9 different contexts.
- Students perform research in 13 active research labs.
Pursue Justice. Serve with Excellence. Develop Holistically.
The mission of Wheaton College Psy.D. Program is to train students to be...
- grounded in, informed by and shaped by beliefs and practices of the Christian faith;
- highly competent clinical psychologists who will be practitioner-scholars;
- committed to professional practice as service, especially to the Body of Christ, the Church and all persons marginalized and wounded by society on the basis of racial or ethnic identification, age, socioeconomic status or gender;
- balanced in spiritual, personal, professional and interpersonal growth and development. All this is done within a community context of training.
Who we are
We are an unapologetically rigorous, foundationally Christian program dedicated to serving the underserved and the Church in a manner consistent with Biblical justice dedicated to the holistic development of our students.
The Commission on Accreditation of the American Psychological Association can be reached at: