Spring 2017 Newsletter
This edition includes articles on the following:
- Student retrospective on our symposium with Sam Peltzman, Bruce D. Meyer and W. Bradford Wilcox , “Income Inequality: The Role of Markets and Government.”
- Retrospective on our panel discussion with Rich Baker, Esq., Jennifer Marshall, Kassie Dulin, and Al Gombis, Esq., “The State of Religious Liberties in America.”
- Feature article by Ruben Navarrette, Jr., syndicated journalist with the Washington Post Writers Group.
- Faculty article by Professor Bruce Howard on "How Liberal Arts Education Prepares People for the World of Work."
- Download the newsletter (PDF) >
We would love to hear your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Videos for 2016-2017
Income Inequality: The Role of Markets and Government
January 19, 2017
Sam Peltzman, Bruce Meyer, and W. Bradford Wilcox
The State of Religious Liberties in America
December 6, 2016
Rich Baker, Kassie Dulin, Al Gombis and Jenniefer Marshall
Iron Sharpens Iron 2017
Eastern Europe/Baltic States
Czech Republic, Poland, Germany/Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia
Explore the interaction between public policy and the economy in a post-communist era.
Dates: May 8-July 1, 2017
Cost: $7,500 (includes 8 credits and a month of travel)
Application Deadline: January 13, 2017
Read blog posts from our students during their 2015 trip to Colombia, Panama and Peru:
Find more information on the Iron Sharpens Iron program.
Apply now on the GoGlobal website.
You Can Make a Difference
Support the Center today. Give via our online giving portal.
Like our Facebook page to get updates on details.