- Allergy desensitizing injections
- Appointments: Physicians or Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse visits (no charge)
- Health education and wellness promotion
- In-house rapid laboratory testing
- Confidential and FREE STD/STI and HIV testing (for non visa or job related)
- Outsourced extensive laboratory tests
- Loan items - crutches, wheelchairs, heating pads, etc. (free)
- In-house pharmacy (only for in-house visits)
- Patient Extended Care Unit (weekdays) meals, nursing care and visits by physicians
- Physical examinations (including pre-op physicals, physical for visa applications, employment, etc.)
- Referrals to specialists available
- Resource materials on health related topics (free)
- Self Care Center (free)
- Simple Surgical Procedures
- Wart treatment and other small in-office procedures
- Women's health issues: nutrition, anemia, gynecological exams, bone health, etc.
- Massage therapy
Read the Notice of Privacy Practices Packet (PDF) which summarizes important information that you should know about our services and the information we maintain.
International Travel Clinic
The International Travel Clinic (ITC) is available for students going on college-sponsored trips. Staffed by nurses trained in travel health, the Student Health Services utilizes the Travax Travel Medicine Program to inform and update students, faculty and staff about health and travel conditions including immunizations during a consultation. Appointments can be made by calling 630-752-5072.