Any housing cancellations or changes for the Spring semester must be sent for approval using this form. Students not planning to live in campus housing Spring semester, students requesting a change of rooms, or students requesting a specific roommate for the Spring semester must submit this form for Housing Services Office approval. Housing cancellations submitted after Monday, December 8 will result in a $250 Housing Cancellation Fee.
Fill out this form by Monday, December 8 to avoid a $250 Housing Cancellation Fee if:
- You do not plan to live in college housing next semester.
- You are requesting a change of rooms.
- Your roommate has left or is leaving and you are requesting a specific person as your new roommate.
Full-time undergraduate students must live in college housing unless they are married, living at home with a parent, a part-time student, or were granted permission to live off-campus through the Housing Selection Process. If your roommate is leaving, you may request someone specific on this form; otherwise, the Housing Services Office may assign someone to live in your residence hall room, apartment, or house.
If you are requesting a change of housing assignment for spring semester, please note the following:
- You must have a conversation with your Residence Hall RD/GRA or Apartment/House GRA and receive their approval in addition to submitting this form.
- Requests to move within a building are determined by your RD/GRA. Requests to move from one building to another are determined by the Housing Services Office based on availability and RD/GRA recommendations. The Housing Services Office will notify you of a decision regarding your request.
- Check-out from current housing and check-in to new housing must be completed before Christmas break; otherwise, you will forfeit the opportunity to move.
If you have questions, please email the Housing Services Office at Housing.Services@wheaton.edu.