Online Forms


Housing Change Form

Any housing cancellations or changes for the spring semester must be sent for approval using this form. Students not planning to live in campus housing spring semester, students requesting a change of rooms, or students requesting a specific roommate for the spring semester must submit this form for Housing Services Office approval. Housing cancellations submitted after Monday, December 5 will result in a $250 Housing Cancellation Fee.


Submit Off-Campus Address

All undergraduate students who have been granted off-campus housing approval are required to submit their local address information to the Residence Life Office by the end of the first week of each semester.

Media Center