Thank you for considering the SAO Group Shuttle Services. Please contact the Student Activities Office if you have any comments, questions, or concerns.
- All shuttles cost $25 each way
- Credit cards accepted only
- If you make reservations outside of the SAO group shuttle program directly with Go Airport Express, you will not receive the same discounted rates!
- Select the appropriate link:
Easter O'Hare Airport Shuttles
Easter Midway Airport Shuttles
Summer Break O'Hare Shuttles
Summer Break Midway Shuttles
Be sure of your departure and arrival information when making your reservation. For shuttles leaving campus, it is highly recommended that students make reservations 3 hours before flight departure time to allow for possible delays, traffic to the airport, etc. (ex: flight @ 6:00 PM; shuttle @ 3:00 PM).
You will receive an immediate confirmation of your online reservation.
- 24 hours before the break begins or your shuttle leaves campus, you will receive a shuttle boarding pass.
- Because of the online process, all payments are non-refundable.
When taking a shuttle FROM Wheaton to either airport:
- Make sure to have your shuttle boarding pass with you.
- All shuttles leave from the Saga-O. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled shuttle departure time, confirmation number in hand.
- When the shuttle arrives, the driver will ask for your confirmation number which is on the boarding pass.
- Arrive at the airport departure area, and have a good break!
When taking a shuttle TO Wheaton from either airport:
- Once you’ve landed, collect your luggage from baggage claim and proceed to the Go Airport Express counter pick-up location:
- O'Hare at the following doors: Terminal 1 (Lower Level) Door 1E across from baggage claim 6, in Terminal 2 Door 2E across from Jet Blue baggage claim, Terminal 2 Door 3E across from baggage claim 9, and at Terminal 5 just outside door 5E.
- Midway Outside Baggage Claim 3, by Southwest Airlines
- Present the Go Airport Express ticket agent with your confirmation number and the agent will tell you where to board the shuttle.
- If your flight is delayed, check in at the Go Airport Express counter and you will be put on the next available shuttle back to campus.
Read through the shuttle FAQs.
During business hours, stop by the SAO or contact the Student Activities Office at 630.752.5181.
During your shuttle experience, contact the SAO Shuttle Coordinator at 630.890.6214.
Go Airport Express
The Student Activities Office has formed a partnership with Go Airport Express to provide a shuttle service to the Wheaton College community. Go Airport Express is a premier ground transportation provider for Chicago's O'Hare and Midway Airports.
If you have any questions or need to schedule a shuttle for a time other than the breaks offered, you may contact Go Airport Express at: 1.888.284.3826.
The Airport Transportation Guide will provide you with helpful information on getting to the airports using public transit as well as driving directions to O’Hare or Midway if the shuttle schedule does not work with your transportation needs.