To donate monetarily to the Honduras Project by check:
- Make check payable to "Wheaton College" with "Honduras Project" in the memo
- Send it to:
Wheaton, IL 60187
All contributions are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt by mail. The IRS will not consider contributions tax deductible, however, if the check references a student in any manner. Please enclose a note to indicate if you are supporting a specific student, as they will want to send you a response when we return.
If you would rather donate by credit card, follow these instructions:
- Visit Wheaton's online giving site
- Click on "Make a Gift Now"
- Select the checkbox under the "Other" heading and type in "Honduras Project"
- Continue through the site's steps to complete the transaction. If you are giving on behalf of a certain student, enter "On behalf of [student's name]" in the "Special Instructions" text box.
If you are interested in donating supplies please call or send us an email. Our contact information can be found here. Supplies that are needed year-to-year include:
- Bibles (Spanish language)
- Work gloves