To donate monetarily to the Honduras Project by check:
- Make check payable to "Wheaton College" with "Honduras Project" in the memo
- Send it to:
Wheaton, IL 60187
All contributions are tax deductible and you will receive a receipt by mail. The IRS will not consider contributions tax deductible, however, if the check references a student in any manner. Please enclose a note to indicate if you are supporting a specific student, as they will want to send you a response when we return.
If you would rather donate by credit card, follow these instructions:
- Visit Wheaton's online giving site
- Click on "Make a Gift Today"
- In "Designation Options" select the "Give to area(s) of your choice" option
- Under "Student Activities and Trips" select "Honduras Project"
- If you are giving on behalf of a certain student, please indicate their name in the "Gift Comment" box.
- Continue with the rest of the "Make a Gift" process.
If you have any questions or encounter difficulties, please direct emails to HondurasProject@gmail.com.
If you are interested in donating supplies please call or send us an email. Our contact information can be found here. Supplies that are needed year-to-year include:
- Bibles (Spanish language)
- Work gloves