Wheaton College Payment Plans
Wheaton College offers convenient, interest free payment plans to help you budget your tuition, room and board, and course fee expenses.
Spring Plan Enrollment will be open beginning November 18, 2016.
Spring Bills will be available mid-December with a due date of January 11, 2017.
You will need to estimate your costs if you will be enrolling before the Spring bills are released. If you need to make an adjustment after you review the Spring bill, please email email@example.com to request the change.
Spring 2017 Payment plan details:
- A non-refundable enrollment fee of $25.00 per semester is due at enrollment.
- You must enroll each semester. You will not be automatically re-enrolled.
- Automatic debit is required for all plans.
- Electronic check option is available for free.
- The credit/debit card option requires a non-refundable 2.75% service fee per transaction.
- A fee of $35.00 will be charged for all returned payments.
- Enrollment deadline is 1 business day prior to the first scheduled payment date.
- Late enrollment may be available on some plans with missed installments due at the time of enrollment.
- A $75.00 late fee will be assessed if you are not enrolled by the tuition due date or your plan budget does not cover your balance due.
- Any balance due not covered by your plan installments or financial aid will be subject to late fees of 1.5% per month.
- Changes to the Student Account (e.g.: meal plan/housing changes, changes in aid, or payments made outside the plan) will not automatically change your payment amounts. Payments will continue as scheduled unless we receive an email request to change or cancel your payments.
Available Spring plans:
5 Payment Plan: payments due on the 10th of each month, January through May.
4 Payment Plan: payments due on the 10th of each month, January through April.
3 Payment Plan: payments due on January 11th, March 10th, and April 10th.
Enrollment link: Authorized User access-Billing and Payment Gateway
Telephone: (630) 752-5804
Fax: (630) 752-7008
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.