Registration opens February 1, 2015!
Enrollment is limited, so be sure to register early.
| Wilderness Track
|| August 5-20, 2015
| Urban Track
|| August 8-20, 2015
| Camp Track
|| August 12-20, 2015
- Fee covers room, board, activities at HoneyRock, course credit, and transportation (van pick-up at O’Hare International and Midway airports and coach bus transportation to and from HoneyRock)
- Participants will be responsible for purchasing two course texts. The course texts can be purchased online from the Wheaton College Bookstore (see below)
- $100 non-refundable deposit is required during online registration to reserve your spot. The remaining program fee balance will be charged to each student’s fall semester bill
Students will not be charged additional tuition for this course. The cost for these two hours of credit is covered by the fall semester tuition payment.
Students must purchase two text books for the course. Embracing the Love of God by James Bryan Smith (either edition) and the Wheaton Passage Workbook. These texts can be purchased online or in person (after June 1) from the Wheaton College Bookstore >>.
How to Register for Wheaton Passage
- Complete your Wheaton Passage Participant Questionnaire
- Register on line through the Wheaton Passage Registration portal
- Check out the information for the Wheaton Passage track you want to attend to find out specific details and review the recommended packing lists for Urban, Camp and Wilderness tracks
- Check out the Coursework information to get materials and prepare for Passage
- Buy your textbooks at the Wheaton College bookstore
- Join the Facebook group to find out who will be there at facebook.com/groups/2015wheatonpassage
We know you’ve already been a freshman, so we modified Wheaton Passage for you. Depending on the number of transfers, you will be in a small group with other transfer students. Activities and discussions will be relevant to you and your experiences. You will make connections and share experiences with other transfers, while getting to know the other incoming students as well.