Registration Now Open!
Wilderness track enrollment is currently full. Please register for either the Camp or Urban track experiences.
| Wilderness Track
|| August 5-20, 2015
| Urban Track
|| August 8-20, 2015
| Camp Track
|| August 12-20, 2015
- Fee covers room, board, activities at HoneyRock, course credit, and transportation (van pick-up at O’Hare International and Midway airports and coach bus transportation to and from HoneyRock)
- Participants will be responsible for purchasing two course texts. The course texts can be purchased online from the Wheaton College Bookstore (see below)
- $100 non-refundable deposit is required during online registration to reserve your spot. The remaining program fee balance will be charged to each student’s fall semester bill
Wilderness Passage is now full, but you can still sign up for Camp track and go on a waiting list for Wilderness track. After registering for Wilderness, you will need to complete an additional registration for Camp track. If a spot opens up in Wilderness track, we will contact people on the waiting list in the order that the reservations were made. With regards to transportation, you should insert your travel plans for Camp track and leave the transportation plans blank for your wait listed position, until you are confirmed on Wilderness track. Click here>> for more detailed wait list instructions.
How to Register for Wheaton Passage
- Complete your Wheaton Passage Participant Questionnaire
- Register on line through the Wheaton Passage Registration portal ; if you experience any problems with registration, click here >> for our registration troubleshooting guide.
- Check out the information for the Wheaton Passage track you want to attend to find out specific details and review the recommended packing lists for Urban, Camp and Wilderness tracks
- Check out the Coursework information to get materials and prepare for Passage
- Buy your textbooks at the Wheaton College bookstore
- Join the Facebook group to find out who will be there at facebook.com/groups/2015wheatonpassage
Students will not be charged additional tuition for this course. The cost for these two hours of credit is covered by the fall semester tuition payment.
Required Course Texts
Students must purchase two text books for the course. There is significant reading that must be done ahead of time so make sure you order these as soon as possible.
- Wheaton Passage Workbook:
This can be purchased through the Wheaton College Bookstore >>. It contains the course syllabus, assorted readings and several assignments that must be completed before arriving for Passage. Students currently residing outside of the U.S. or Canada will be emailed a PDF copy of the workbook upon purchase from the bookstore and the hard copy will be provided at check in.
- Embracing the Love of God by James Bryan Smith (either edition)
This text is required and can be purchased through the Wheaton College Bookstore >>. You will not have access to electronics at passage so you MUST have a hard copy of this book. Students currently residing outside of the U.S. or Canada have the following options regarding this book:
- Order from the bookstore and have it shipped to you (sometimes we have issues with books getting to international students on time but if you are confident you will receive it then this option is great!)
- Order from the bookstore and request that it be kept with your hard copy of the workbook to receive it upon your arrival at Wheaton. Because this book must be read before you come to Passage, if you choose this option you must purchase an eBook edition through a separate vendor (amazon, Google etc) so that you can read it ahead of time. An eBook option is available by clicking here>>.
- Order a hard copy from a separate vendor (example: amazon.com) and have it shipped to you by clicking here>>.
If you have questions about the program or need assistance in the registration process, please call Rachael Cyrus at 715-479-7474 ext. 203 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We know you’ve already been a freshman, so we modified Wheaton Passage for you. Depending on the number of transfers, you will be in a small group with other transfer students. Activities and discussions will be relevant to you and your experiences. You will make connections and share experiences with other transfers, while getting to know the other incoming students as well.