- Fill out the 2014 Seasonal Staff Employment Application, being sure to indicate which track (wilderness, urban, or camp) you are interested in leading.
- Send in three recommendations (professor, mentor/leader, other). Recommendations may not be required if you have participated in AMP, SLS, Activity Staff or previously led Passage.
Wheaton Passage Leader Program Dates (including training)
- Wilderness Track: July 28-August 21, 2014
- Urban Track: August 4-21, 2014
- Camp Track: August 10-21, 2014
Check out some of the characteristics of Wheaton Passage leaders:
*It is ideal to have HoneyRock experience and be a past Passage participant. However, this is not required.
- You have a growing relationship with Jesus.
- You are comfortable leading a small group.
- You are capable of leading discussions.
- You are passionate about friendship and mentoring other students.
- You understand and are empathetic to students in transition.
- You were impacted by Wheaton Passage.*
- You love HoneyRock.*
- You love helping a group become closer to each other through planning fund bonding activities.
- You are excited about partnering with Wheaton College faculty in a camp setting.
- You are excited about introducing students to life at Wheaton College.
Review our Wheaton Passage Leader FAQ's or contact our Passage Coordinator (715-479-7474).