1) Applicants must have a Bachelors degree.
2) Applicants must have a desire to serve in Christian ministry to young people.
3) Each applicant must be a mature, growing Christian of sound character.
4) Applicants must demonstrate some capacity for leadership in adventure-based youth ministry.
1) We begin accepting applications after January 1 for the following November program start. We accept applications from January 1 to November 1.
2) We use a rolling admission process. It usually takes 3-4 weeks to review your application and references, and to complete interviews.
Step 1: Complete the employment application and essay questions, and all 3 references. They are available at the link below.
Step 2: Once we have received all your application paperwork, we will notify you by email.
Step 3: Once we have reviewed your application paperwork, we will call or email you to set up an interview. Typically you will interview with 2 different HoneyRock staff members.
Step 4: You will be notified of your acceptance into the program.
Step 5: You must also pass a criminal background check to be hired as a GA.
To download an application please click here.
To download the necessary reference form (you will need 3 copies) click here.