- Applicants must have a desire to serve in Christian ministry to young people.
- Each applicant must be a mature, growing Christian of sound character who is willing to learn and grow personally and professionally as part of a purposeful Christian community.
- Applicants must demonstrate some capacity for and interest in leadership of adventure-based youth ministries.
- Applicants must be willing to work in different capacities at HoneyRock, including camp programs, site facility, marketing, kitchen, and housekeeping.
- We begin accepting applications after January 1 for the following September program start. We accept applications from January 1 to June 1 but hope to fill positions by April 1 each year.
- We use a rolling admission process. It usually takes 3-4 weeks to review your application and references, and to complete interviews.
Step 1: Complete the employment application and essay questions, and all 3 references. They are available at the link below.
Step 2: Once we have received all your application paperwork, we will notify you by email.
Step 3: Once we have reviewed your application paperwork, we will call or email you to set up an interview. Typically you will interview with 2 different HoneyRock staff members.
Step 4: You will be notified of your acceptance into the program.
Step 5: You must also pass a criminal background check to be hired as part of the Ministry Service Team.
To download an application please click here.
To download the necessary reference form (you will need 3 copies) click here.