We are excited about the season of ministry ahead of us and look forward to having you on staff. Please review the forms below as we will need to process some as soon as you get a job offer. The rest can be completed and turned in upon arrival at camp. If you still have questions after reviewing this information, please do not hesitate to contact Becki Henderson. See you in the Northwoods!
Please fill out the following forms and turn them into Becki Henderson via email, by mail or fax (our contact info is at the bottom of the site), or in person.
If you fill out the forms electronically, make sure to use Adobe Reader >> when editing and saving the forms.
- Background Check Authorization Form (PDF) – Please fill out and submit as soon as you have accepted a job offer. This check must be completed prior to arriving at HoneyRock. It takes from 1 to 2 weeks to process once we receive it.
- Download, print, and carefully review the New Hire Information (PDF) before coming to HoneyRock. This document contains packing lists and other pertinent information for all new employees.
Bring these completed forms to your first day of work (required for all):
- Federal W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate >>.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) >>
(This form requires proof of ID. Typically a social security card and drivers license or a passport, although there are many other forms of proper ID; see page 5 on document.) Note: Photocopies are UNACCEPTABLE. You will not be allowed to work until proper documents are shown.
- Staff Health Form (PDF)
- A State Tax Form – Verify which one applies to you (PDF)
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF) – Most HoneyRock employees participate in direct deposit because there is not easy access to a bank and there is a four day delay in receiving a live check by mail; however, enrollment is not required.