The Billy Graham Center Scholarship Program (BGCSP) provides six different awards to specific types of Christian leaders to attend Wheaton College Graduate School for more advanced training.
- Awards are loan/scholarships. Loan forgiveness is "earned" by full-time Christian overseas ministry following graduation. If the recipient does NOT return to or proceed overseas for ministry, he/she must repay the loan amount including interest. The exception is the Urban/Ethnic Ministry recipient, who must return to full-time Christian ministry in a qualified setting in North America.
- The BGCSP supports all MA programs at the Wheaton Graduate School (only Urban/Ethnic Ministry Workers may enroll in the part-time Biblical Studies program)
- The original donors' intent is NOT to support master's study as preliminary to a doctoral program nor to support doctoral studies, licensure, or optional theses.
- All applicants must have at least two years of full-time Christian ministry experience to qualify. The exception is the Pre-Field Missionary Candidate.
- Applications are NOT on this website, eligibility must first be determined by completing a preliminary eligibility form.