A New Type of Leader
As cultural changes accelerate, we need a new type of leader who is prepared to reach people and make disciples who pursue Jesus’ mission in the world. We need evangelistic leaders who are change agents for the Church and society. We need churches that grow through conversion. Find out how you can become a cutting edge evangelistic leader and change agent for the church and world.
The M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership is a 40 credit hour degree. The program can be completed in 5 summers by taking two weeks of courses (8 credits) each summer. It can also be completed in as little as 4 summers, taking two weeks of courses (8 credits) each summer and then a combination of the following: internship, independent study, online, distance learning courses or intensive/modular classes during another time of the year.
Students will work with an adviser to plan out their 40 credit hour program.
Features of the M.A. in Evangelism and Leadership
- World Class Faculty - You will learn from world-class leaders who are driving scholarship in thought and praxis.
- Emerging - You will understand how to apply the gospel in emerging and post-Christian cultural contexts.
- Holistic - You will develop a rich theological understanding of the gospel in all its dimensions.
- Global - You will gain essential cross-cultural communication and relational skills to be an impact player in the global mission of Jesus.
- Modular - You can apply your learning in your current ministry context while you earn your Master's degree.
Learn more about the program options, degree requirements, courses, partnerships, and student highlights.
If you have questions, please contact the department at firstname.lastname@example.org.