Wheaton Associates Morning of Celebration
Saturday, May 7, 2016 from 8:00-9:30 AM in Coray Alumni Gymnasium
Speaker: Marie Perederij Kuck '85
Join us as we celebrate God’s goodness with stories of impact from current Wheaton students. We are blessed to have Wheaton alumna and parent Marie Perederij Kuck ’85 as our featured speaker.
Kindly RSVP by Friday, April 22 to email@example.com, as space is limited. Regrets are not necessary.
Marie and her husband Tim are co-founders of Nathaniel’s Hope, a growing national ministry that celebrates kids with special needs (VIP kids) and educates and equips local churches to welcome and minister to these kids and their families. Nathaniel’s Hope was birthed out of the life and death of the Kucks' son, Nathaniel, born with multiple special needs. The Kucks are advocates for VIP kids, and are building a national “Buddy Break” network of churches providing free respite care for these families. Marie and Tim are parents to Ashley ’16.
Wheaton Associates Vision Breakfast
Speaker: Rev. Timothy Blackmon
On Saturday, October 10, 2015, we gathered to revive our commitment to the mission of Wheaton College and heard from Wheaton's newest chaplain, Rev. Timothy Blackmon as he shared about the Gift of the Kingdom. Wheaton Associates were also thanked and encouraged by President Ryken as he reflected on the importance of your gifts to the College. Listen now >
For over three decades, Wheaton Associates have faithfully taken the needs of Wheaton College before the Lord. You stand with us through times of great joy and of trial, and for this we cannot thank you enough.
- For the legacy of alumni who have obeyed God’s call to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to the unreached, including Jim Elliot ’49, Nate Saint ’50, and Ed McCully ’49 who were killed in the Ecuadorian jungle 60 years ago.
- For faithful Wheaton Associates who encourage and support Wheaton in its mission through prayer, counsel, and financial support.
- For a smooth transition and warm welcome for Wheaton’s incoming provost Dr. Margaret DuPlissis Diddams ’83.
- For President Ryken, outgoing Provost Stan Jones and incoming Provost Margaret Diddams, and other academic and student life administrators as they seek the Lord’s guidance and wisdom.
- For the Board of Trustees as they provide wise oversight to President Ryken and his administrative team and communicate the College’s mission to varied constituencies.
- For Wheaton students, faculty, and staff to grow in theological understanding of how biblical revelation and Gospel ministry relate to world religions.
Just as the promise and potential of Wheaton students cannot be measured, we cannot begin to know the full value of what your prayers mean to the life and mission of Wheaton College.
For Promoting and Encouraging