How Do I Get Started?
1. Sign up for one of bi-monthly Internship Workshops!
- Our Internship Coordinator will give you resources to find an internship which will give you valuable experience and exposure to the world of work. Workshops details can be found in our weekly emails.
2. Call 630-752-5048 to make an appointment with our Employer Relations/Internship Coordinator, Deborah Carlson.
3. Research internship opportunities on ThunderLink.
4. Check out our internship resource links below and on the left!
Summer Internship Tip
Summer interns, say "thank you" not only to your manager and mentors, but also the administrative staff, IT guy, and fellow interns who helped you on a daily basis. A little thanks goes a long way! Read the tips in Thanking the Company >>
Internships aren't just for summer, search for your fall and/or spring internships on ThunderLink.