download a PDF of the Summer Lesson page from the Summer Arts 2015 brochure
Suzuki Private Lessons
The Suzuki method is based on the philosophy that every child has the potential to reach a high level of musicianship, and the learning process corresponds to the way a child assimilates language through listening, imitation and practice.
- Instruments offered: piano, violin, viola, cello, guitar, flute, harp.
- Initial emphasis is on rote learning, position, technique and tone, prior to introducing note-reading.
- Parent attends all lessons with the student, and supervises home practice.
Preparatory Private Lessons
CSA’s summer Prep program provides individualized music lessons with a traditional approach. Our outstanding faculty members have extensive experience working with students of all levels and employ a variety of methods in order to meet each student’s needs and goals.
- Instruments offered: piano, violin, guitar, harp, flute.
- Early emphasis is on note-reading, excellent technique and self-expression.
- Parent involvement is encouraged for young students, but not required.
new student Summer Private Lessons
30 min | $44/lesson
45 min | $60/lesson
Use promo code SUM15 for free registration ($35 savings) before July 31, 2015.
Students who enroll in Summer are expected to continue instrument study in Fall 2015 with their teacher.