1. Be from an institution that is accredited either by governmental agencies or regional or professional accrediting agencies.
2. Be taken after 12 years of primary and secondary level schooling and having met university entrance requirements.
3. Be a 4-year tertiary (university level) program.
4. Have a strong element of Liberal Arts and Humanities in addition to the core courses taken within the major field.
5. Be completed at a high scholarship level, well above the minimum pass level.
6. Slight exceptions to the above may be considered and remedied by fulfilling additional prerequisite courses.