1. Be from an institution that is accredited either by governmental agencies or regional or professional accrediting agencies.
2. Be taken after 12 years of primary and secondary level schooling and having met university entrance requirements.
3. Be a 4-year tertiary (university level) program.
4. Have a strong element of Liberal Arts and Humanities in addition to the core courses taken within the major field.
5. Be completed at a high scholarship level, well above the minimum pass level.
6. Slight exceptions to the above may be considered and remedied by fulfilling additional prerequisite courses.
Please note that Wheaton College Graduate School has instituted a policy requiring those who attended international schools to have a transcript evaluation completed from a reputable international credential evaluation service. If you are going to complete your application to Wheaton College, you will need to choose one of the following services for this evaluation report: WES (www.wes.org), ECE (www.ece.org) or IES (http://ies.aacrao.org). Be sure to submit official transcripts from all post-secondary level schools attended, outside the U.S., from which academic credit was received.