Requirements for All Applicants
- Application Deadline: June 1 for enrollment in Fall 2013.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Application for admission with autobiographical information and essays as indicated in application.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Three references: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional (employer).
- Resume; please highlight work and ministry experience
- GRE General Test scores.
- The GRE may be waived based upon your professional and ministry experience.
- The Wheaton College institutional code is 1905. General Test scores are downloaded weekly from the Educational Testing Service site. You may self-report your scores (by e-mail or fax) to expedite the evaluation process.
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
International Students Please Choose Another MA Program
- The cohort model M.A. Biblical Studies is a part time program so educational visas cannot be issued.