- Application Deadline: December 15.
- Bachelor's Degree from a Regionally Accredited Institution.
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Eighteen Credit Hours of Prerequisites (see below).
- Complete Application for Admission.
- GRE General Test scores.
- International students: Submit either the TOEFL (with TWE and TSE) or the IELTS instead of the GRE.
7. Tips for taking GRE
- Paper -based TOEFL minimum: 600.
- Internet-based TOEFL minimum: 100
8. Official Transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
9. Three Recommendations.
- Pastoral (or other Christian leader).
- Professional (employer).
12. Research Paper (10 pages minimum, demonstrating APA style; sole authorship---no group projects).
13. Signed Statement of Faith and Community Covenant.
14. Application Processing Fee: $50, non-refundable.
Prerequisites (18 hrs.)
All prerequisites must be taken from a psychology department—not an education or sociology department.
1. General Psychology
2. Abnormal Psychology or Psychopathology
3. Personality Psychology or Theories of Psychotherapy
4. Physiological Psychology (Can be taken as tutorial during first year of PsyD)
5. One course from the following.
- Experimental Design
- Quantitative Methods
- Research Methods
6 & 7. Two courses from the following (traditional "scientific" sub-disciplines of psychology).
- Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology