- Application Deadline: March 1.
- Bachelor's Degree from a Regionally Accredited Institution.
- Minimum GPA 3.0.
- Twelve Credit Hours of Prerequisites (see below).
- Complete Application for Admission.
- GRE General Test scores.
- Tips for taking GRE
- Paper -based TOEFL minimum: 600.
- Internet-based TOEFL minimum: 100
- Official Transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Four Recommendations.
- Pastoral (or other Christian leader).
- Professional (employer).
- Mental Health Professional (practicing therapist, MFT or Psychology professor with doctorate).
12. Signed Statement of Faith and Community Covenant.
13. Application Processing Fee: $30, non-refundable.
Prerequisites (12 hrs.)
3 hours (1 course) in research methods, research design, or statistics
6 hours (2 courses) in family studies, psychology or allied field
3 hours (1 course) in Human Development