Requirements for All Applicants
- Deadline: February 15. (International Student: January 1.)
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with minimum GPA of 2.8.
- Application for admission with autobiographical information and essays as indicated in application.
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges or universities attended.
- Three references: Academic, Pastoral (or other Christian leader), and Professional (employer).
- GRE test scores (Tips for taking GRE). If you are applying to a master's program and already have a postgraduate degree earned in the United States, you might be exempt from the entrance exam requirement.
- Signed Statement of Veracity, Statement of Faith, and Community Covenant.
- $30 non-refundable application processing fee.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- English Proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS) is required for all International applicants instead of GRE.
- The Formal Application deadline for International Students is January 1.