The 2016-17 Wheaton Institutional Financial Aid Application is now available. The application is free of charge.
Important: Please complete the 2016-17 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) first. It is available starting January 1, 2016.
Please note: The Wheaton institutional financial aid application is required for institutional need-based aid, but not for federal aid.
Alternatively, students may submit the 2016-17 CSS Profile (school code 1905). There is a charge to submit the CSS Profile.
Login and complete the online application
Important application notes:
- Use estimates, if necessary, in order to submit the application by the deadline.
- Do NOT use commas in the numeric value fields.
- We must have received the FAFSA results before we can download institutional application results.
- It may take up to 10 days for the application status in myWheaton to indicate "received".
- For Independent Undergraduates: Be sure to indicate independent status and provide reason.