The 2014-2015 Institutional Financial Aid Application has been removed for maintenance. The 2015-2016 applicaton will be available in early January 2015.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE 2014-2015 CSS/PROFILE, AVAILABLE AT THE THE LINK BELOW, TO APPLY FOR INSTITUTIONAL NEED BASED AID FOR THE 2014-2015 ADADEMIC YEAR:
The school code for Wheaton College is 1905.
Important: Please complete the FAFSA first.
Please note: The Wheaton institutional application or the CSS Profile is required for institutional need-based aid, but not for federal aid.
Login and complete the online application
Important Application Notes:
- Do use estimates if necessary to turn in application by the deadline.
- Do NOT use commas in the numeric value fields.
- Question # 28 Do NOT include parent retirement funds (IRAs, 401ks, 403b, etc.). Do include value of real estate (NOT primary residence), stocks, bonds, etc.
- We must have received the FAFSA results before we can download institutional application results.
- It may take up to 10 days for the status in myWheaton to change to 'Received'.
- For Independent Undergraduates: Be sure to indicate independent status and give reason.
If you have circumstances that you feel need further explanation, please email, fax, or mail a letter of explanation to our office.