The 2013-2014 application is now available. In order to apply online, you must use the username and password that you created for your Wheaton College admission application (if you applied online). The aid application is free of charge.
Important: Please complete the FAFSA first.
Alternatively, students may submit the CSS Profile. There is a charge to submit the CSS Profile.
For the Wheaton aid application:
If you have forgotten your username or password, or you wish to change your password, click the appropriate link below:
If you did not apply for admission online, you may create an account for your financial aid application now.
Help Desk: email@example.com or 503-973-5213.
Login and complete the online application:
Important Application Notes:
- Do use estimates if necessary to turn in application by the deadline.
- Do NOT use commas in the numeric value fields.
- Question # 26 Do NOT include parent retirement funds (IRAs, 401ks, 403b, etc.). Do include value of real estate (NOT primary residence), stocks, bonds, etc.
- We must have received the FAFSA results before we can download institutional application results.
- It may take up to 10 days for the status in myWheaton to change to 'Received'.
- For Independent Undergraduates: Be sure to indicate independent status and give reason.
If you have circumstances that you feel need further explanation, please email, fax, or mail a letter of explanation to our office.